Here at Peacock & Binnington, we are one of the UK’s premier Agricultural Machinery Suppliers with market-leading brands from Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, JCB, Lemken, Vaderstad, and Stihl. We need you to join our team of office staff at our head office in Brigg. This position is to provide support to the head office accounts team and assist in the day-to-day running of the group finance and administration functions.
Job Type:Accounts Administrator, Head office
Job Status:Full Time
Salary:Monthly paid salary
Benefits:Staff Discount, 22 Days Holiday, Company Pension.
- Processing the daily cash and paperwork from all Peacock and Binnington branches.
- Assisting with the Daily Bank Reconciliations and Customer Receipt allocations.
- Answering and fielding customer account queries.
- Communicating with Customers and assisting with the chasing of outstanding debts.
- Preparing management reports for the Finance Director.
- Undertake any other ad hoc duties as required by the line manager.
Upload your CV HERE
- Basic knowledge of Farm Machinery and the Agricultural Industry would be an advantage although not essential.
- Excellent I.T. Skills (Including Excel and Word)
- Enthusiasm to Learn.
- Strong Numeracy & Literacy Skills
- Smart and Presentable Appearance
- Good Communication Skills both on the phone and in-person
If you feel you have what it takes and can bring something value-added to our team and wish to join a progressive forward-thinking company with excellent future career development prospects then please upload your CV.