Peacock & Binnington are one of the UK’s premier Agricultural Machinery Suppliers with market leading brands from Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, JCB, Kuhn & Stihl.
Benefits:Staff Discount, 22 days holiday, Clothing Allowance
Here at P&B, we are committed to investing in the long-term development of our staff to strengthen our after sales team across the company.
Working in conjunction with AGCO we provide a training scheme to help our apprentice technicians gain the necessary core knowledge and skills on which to build their future.
Our apprentices gain ‘hands-on’ experience, closely supervised and mentored by our dedicated teams of highly trained technicians as part of a Land-Based Service Engineering Work Based Diploma through AGCO and Warwickshire College on a block release course for 3 Years.
A similar scheme is offered via our Fixed Installation Division whereby hands-on experience is gained whilst undertaking Electrical or Welding & Fabrication NVQ’s through local colleges and Approved electrical training providers.
Entry to Apprenticeship
- Introduction to P&B through school Work Experience Placements.
- If dedicated and genuine interest shown in Agricultural Engineering placement may progress to a Saturday and school holiday employment.
- Acceptance onto the Apprenticeship Scheme Entry Requirements
- At least 4 GCSE passes grade A-C in Maths, English, and a science-based subject.
- A dedicated approach, commitment to the company and a genuine interest in the industry.
- Block release course for 3 Years on a Work Based Diploma.
- Qualification in NVQ Level 3 in Land Based Service Engineering
- Career Opportunities within P&B
- The P&B Apprenticeship scheme has proved to be a great success, many past apprentices have moved through the ranks of the business from technician through to Sales Support and then Sales roles within the company.
If you require any further information on the scheme then please do not hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel you have what it takes and can bring something value added to our team and wish to join a progressive forward thinking company with excellent future career development prospects then please download an application form here or apply online now.
Application Form Apply Online Below