Here at Peacock and Binnington, we have been around for over 125 years, as an agricultural machinery dealer in Yorkshire & Lincolnshire, we have been equipping farms, businesses, contractors and more with machinery & equipment from many well-known brands. These brands include Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Valtra, JCB, Lemken & Vaderstad and more. We are proud of our history and excited for our future. Kirby Misperton is our newest branch and focuses on the Massey Ferguson brand of machinery & equipment as well as other well-known brands such as Opico, Teagle & Marshall trailers to name just a few.
Job Type:Parts Manager
Job Status:Full Time
Salary:Competitive Salary. To be discussed at interview stage
Benefits:22 days holiday + bank holidays. A fun and secure job in a thriving industry. Annual Staff get together & staff bonus rewards. A friendly and motivated team based at Kirby Misperton. Clothing allowance. Company vehicle.
It’s an exciting time as we recruit staff members to join our team at Kirby Misperton. This important position will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the busy parts department, working closely with existing and new customers to ensure a first-class quality service is delivered.
Good knowledge of the farming and agricultural machinery industry is an advantage but not essential.
- Put customers first through actions and results
- Lead a parts team to uphold high standards and morale
- Drive to achieve both company turnover target and accomplish the department Key Performance Indicator targets
- Manage the parts stock levels of the branch in conjunction with Group Parts Manager to achieve the company objective of holding correct levels of stock for fast moving items.
- Carry out housekeeping of the parts store areas and maintain a high standard of parts discipline and accuracy
- Good IT skills
- Management & Leadership skills
- Great organisational skills
- Ability to effectively deal with the administration side of the job
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred but not essential
- Ability to work to time restraints and pressure situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you feel you have what it takes and can bring something value-added to our team and wish to join a progressive forward-thinking company with excellent future career development prospects then please upload your CV below.
For an informal chat about this role, please contact our Group Parts Manager, Stephen Bradford: 07778 428 386 or email@example.com