Sales Support at Louth
Peacock & Binnington are one of the UK’s premier Agricultural Machinery Suppliers with market leading brands from Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, JCB, Kuhn & Stihl.
Job Type:Harvest Sales Support
Job Status:Full Time, Permanent
Salary:Depending on experience
Benefits:Staff Discount, 22 days holiday, Clothing Allowance
To assist the Sales Manager in delivering their personal sales target and the full company target.
– To deliver sold product or demonstration units when necessary.
– To become competent in the installation of the product on the farm.
– Quick turnaround of used equipment ensuring presented correctly for resale.
– To control the flow of demo equipment ensuring records are kept for security and future bonus claims.
– To ensure all physical stock checks are carried out and correct at all times liaising with the Sales Manager and Senior Sales Support.
– To participate in any seasonal late working/overtime/weekend work as and when required.
– Able and willing to clean machinery as required for resale and after demonstrating.
– To increase product knowledge within the role and to highlight to the Manager any required training needs to assist with the role.
– To take all opportunities to add value to sales and profit when in communication with customers by using sales techniques such as up-selling and related selling. This includes passing on relevant leads or information to the Service and/or Sales Manager.
– To take personal responsibility to resolve issues and to pass any complaints customers may have about the Department to the Manager.
– To answer the telephones and take responsibility where appropriate.
– Assist with customer operator training out of season.
– Attend and assist with customer factory trips.
– Gathering website information and pictures to ensure up to date at all times.
– To assist with admin duties in the department, from quotation to delivery.
– Department promotions and mailshots.
– Any other duties as directed by Management and in line with the objectives of the dealership.
Familiar with the safe operation of farm equipment
Computer skills (Office packages)
Maths to GCSE level and experience in working with figures
Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks
Flexible and pro-active
Eye for detail
Willingness to self learn
Ability to adjust combine setting to maximise output or performance in relation to crop conditions and customer preferences.
Familiar with the use and operation of autoguide equipment including settings and calibration.
If you feel you have what it takes and can bring something value added to our team and wish to join a progressive forward thinking company with excellent future career development prospects then please download an application form here or apply online now.
Application Form Apply Online Below