Here at Peacock and Binnington, we have been around for over 125 years, as an agricultural machinery dealer in Yorkshire & Lincolnshire, we have been equipping farms, businesses, contractors, and more with machinery & equipment from many well-known brands. These brands include Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Valtra, JCB, Lemken & Vaderstad, and more. We are proud of our history and excited by our future. Kirby Misperton is our newest branch and focuses on the Massey Ferguson brand of machinery & equipment as well as other well-known brands such as Lemken, Opico, Teagle & Marshall trailers to name just a few.
Job Type:Service Manager
Job Status:Full Time
Salary:Competitive Salary. To be discussed at interview stage
Benefits:22 days holiday + bank holidays. A fun and secure job in a thriving industry. Annual Staff get together & staff bonus rewards. A friendly and motivated team based at Kirby Misperton. Clothing allowance. Company vehicle.
It’s an exciting time as we recruit staff members to join our team at Kirby Misperton. This important position will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the busy workshop, in breakdown situations, sales preparation, and routine servicing. Communicating with the customers to ensure their needs are met and the ability to lead, manage and motivate the technicians is essential.
Good knowledge of the farming and agricultural machinery industry is an advantage but not essential.
- Manage & support the technicians’ workload
- Liaise with our customers regarding repairs, service, and breakdown situations
- Liaise with sales department regarding the preparation of new & used machinery
- Represent the company as the first point of contact between the manufacturer & service department
- Ensure the workshop is a safe working environment
- Provide excellent customer service
- A good understanding of basic IT skills
- Management & Leadership skills
- Great organisational skills
- Ability to effectively deal with the administration side of the job
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you feel you have what it takes and can bring something value-added to our team and wish to join a progressive forward-thinking company with excellent future career development prospects then please upload your CV below, if you are struggling to use this feature, you can alternatively send a copy of your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org but be sure to mention which role you are applying for.