Valtra tractors are recognised for their reliability, versatility, durability and Nordic roots. Each tractor is specifically designed and custom built to individual customer requirements and manufactured to withstand the harshest climates and deliver the highest levels of performance in the toughest working conditions. These unique tractors combine a wide range of features with innovative technology to provide unrivalled user comfort.
Valtra has a complete offering to suit all user needs. The four different models cover a broad power range from 50 to 400 horse-power. All of them are tailored to meet the customer’s individual needs.
To find out more or to arrange a demo, please contact Chris Batcheler – Valtra Sales on 07584 631399
Valtra’s light and nimble A Series (50-103hp) tractors are well suited for all kinds of farm work. Their small size, compact build and manoeuvrability are clear advantages at crop and cattle farms, as well as in forest and municipal work. Key facts about the A Series…
- Long wheelbase for enhanced stability
- High ground clearance and flat belly
- Excellent front-loader tractor
- Excellent weight distribution ensures suitability for a range of applications
- Reliable three-cylinder engine
- Easy maintenance
The New Valtra N Series tractor has the market’s most powerful and responsive 4 cylinder SCR Only engine, with up to 185 hp and up to 730 Nm of torque. Intelligent Engine Power Management gives you an additional 20hp for PTO and transport tasks when you need it, complete with AGCO Power reliability and smart power management. Key facts about the new N Series…
- The N Series has many of the features of it’s big brother the T Series but in a very compact form.
- It has the best power/weight ratio in it’s class.
- Light & agile but puts power on the ground, with plenty of power for the pto.
The fourth generation of the Valtra T Series has been designed from a clean sheet of paper. The new T Series models range from 155 to 250 hp with up to 1000 Nm of torque – providing enough power for even more demanding tasks. Key facts about the T Series…
- Long wheel base, good stability & nimble with a turning circle of 5.2m.
- 360° and 365 day excellent visibility thanks to over 6m² of window space.
- More working time and lower maintenance costs due to 600 hour service intervals.
The Valtra S Series tractors (270-400hp) combine high power and innovative technology with superior comfort. Its basic features have been designed to handle even the toughest tasks. Key Facts…
- A powerful engine, stepless transmission and optimal weight distribution ensure efficient performance.
- The hydraulic output is exceptional for use with heavy-duty implements, either on the field or in the forest.
- The large cab offers a spacious work environment, and driving comfort is in a class of its own.