The Harrier 41 Pro, the only dedicated 41cm Professional rear roller mower, is the ideal choice for professional gardeners and landscapers maintaining smaller gardens and more difficult to access areas. The perfect addition to the existing, larger Harrier 48 Pro and 56 Pro models.
The latest generation Harrier 41 boasts a cast aluminium construction and is complemented by a multitude of enhancements, including heavy-duty wheels and a Honda engine. This enables the Harrier 41 Pro to withstand the rigours of commercial mowing applications, providing that timeless classic striped lawn finish on any lawn.
Features and benefits
- High-performance cut and collection system, designed using aerospace technology to ensure class-leading performance in a multitude of environments and seasons
- Reinforced polymer rear roller delivers strength, rigidity, and resistance to chemical fertilisers and corrosion
- Fixed speed Autodrive system provides optimum productivity and collection performance
- Additional handle-bar supports on the cutter deck increase rigidity and strength
- Front bumper provides added protection for the deck and wheels
- Able to stand on-end when full, the large capacity grassbag is easy to remove and empty
- Rear handle complements the front bumper by providing a suitable contact-point for lifting the mower