The award winning Harrier
Harrier 48 rear roller rotary mowers are ideal for medium to large lawns. The rear roller on these
powerful self-propelled machines, gives a superb striped finish to fine lawns and with the cutterblade
raised, rougher areas can also be cut with ease.
With its powerful collection abilities, autumn leaves can be removed from the lawn.
Features and Benefits
- Split steel rear roller with differential and self aligning roller bearings
- NEW InStart Lithium-Ion Battery Technology For Easier than ever engine starting
- Easy to use, single lever height-of-cut adjustment
- Friction disc gives lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft damage
- Die-cast aluminium deck ensures corrosion resistance, high durability and long life
- Briggs & Stratton engines provide guaranteed power and performance